Car / Van Tyres
At Sean McManus Tyres Ltd. we have a full range of premium car and van tyres in stock at all times.
Our brands include: BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear, Continental, Pirelli, Semperit, Uniroyal, and many many more…
We are alway up to date with the newest patterns and models being produced.
- Michelin Energy, Pilot Primary, Pilot Sport, Primacy 4, CrossClimate +
- BF Goodrich G-Grip,
- Kormoran UHP, Kormoran Gamma
- Dunlop Sport.
- Goodyear Excellence.
- Goodyear F1 Assymetric 5
- Uniroyal Rain Sport 3.
- Continental Premium
Michelin Primacy 4
Long-Lasting Performance Optimized Sculpture
Thanks to a safety oriented new pattern design, MICHELIN Primacy 4 maintains a a high level of water clearance even when worn. Its new sculpture provides +22% of space to evacuate more water.
Latest Generation High Performance Rubber Compound
Thanks to the latest generation high performance rubber compound, MICHELIN Primacy 4 is able to provide an outstanding wet braking performance, when new and even when worn, without compromising tyre longevity.
Innovative treadwear feature
To improve your MICHELIN Primacy 4 experience, a treadwear indicator helps you to identify when your tyres need changing.
Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyre is Goodyear’s latest addition to its range of premium, luxury sport segment. Offering exceptional wet grip and braking performance, the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyre allows drivers to enjoy their journey in both dry and wet conditions.
Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2
A champion in grip and steering precision
- Enhanced cornering grip on wet and dry roads
- Increased road feedback and steering precision
- Shorter braking distance, especially at high speeds
Uniroyal Rainsport 3
The ultra high performance summer tyre:
- Aquaplaning: Shark Skin Technology for maximum safety
- Handling: Full control when turning left and right
- Grip: High grip when cornering
- Eight sizes available with SSR
BF Goodrich gGrip
- On straights and in corners, large shoulder tread blocks and a continuous central rib give a rapid steering response and superb control.
- Its “chamfered edge” sipes improve the stability of each tread block for better braking on dry roads.
- A unique, directional tread pattern delivers optimum water dispersal in a straight line.
- A “Vortex” tread pattern disperses water more quickly for optimum braking and and good roadholding on corners.
Check out our Agri Special Offers!
Get to know the prices on our specials. All tyres quoted include fitting, balancing, valves, and government disposal charge.